Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Hunting

We try to get some camo shots of Carsen every Fall.  While waiting for the hungry hunters to come eat dinner, we quickly headed out back of the hunting club before the sun completely set.  

I was glad we did, because I was reminded by a few things that make Carsen smile so big that he doesn't even know I am making him get cute little pics in his Camo vest!

I am reminded that some choices we have made in our life, really were good choices.

Sage...our lab.

I really didn't ever want a dog, but we felt like there is a sort of love a dog can teach a child.

He squirms and squeals and flaps his hands in excitement!

Until she tackles him.

Then, Carsen is right back to watching her every move.

And, smiling at his other favorite, his daddy!

Teaching Sage to fetch is a must for Carsen to watch and be a part of.


Did I get a family portrait out of the deal?  Sure did! 

Do I need to give my husband lessons on holding the sutter half way down to focus before taking the picture? 


Sure do!

Happy Fall and Happy Hunting!

4 comments:

  1. So cute, Kelly! I giggled when I saw the one where Sage knocks Carsen down. And I love that you posted that last one! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! The soft lighting in all the Carsen shots is very pretty.I haven't seen him in awhile and he looks so much older than when I saw him last. The drool is endearing. You did such a nice job.

    And Matt took a really great landscape photo! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! I love the one with Carsen holding the leaves and Sage is all "give those to me!" Cute…
    Sage is getting so big! Cohen can't wait to wrastle her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your blog. Carsen is such a sweetheart and I love reading about him!

    ReplyDelete