Friday, November 11, 2011

PJ's

Now that it is dark out by 6:00 P.M., Carsen is in his PJ's by that time.  One of my favorite articles of clothing to buy Carsen are cute pajamas.  Mostly because that means it is cuddle time.  Preschool and daycare have worn him out so he is pretty exhausted most evenings.  Last night, he had a little extra energy so we just let him play.  He played under the table for a long time...


With just enough space for him to fit under the chair...


With a little help from me, he was able to get out and scoot around...chasing after my camera is usually a favorite...


I love the old man PJ's...gotta love Carter's...


We are happy together...although, I am usually wearing my PJ's too.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pj's! They look so soft and cozy. I would live in them if I were him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are great at enjoying the little things in life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is kinda nice to have the longer evenings now, isn't it? At least, that's what I'm focusing on instead of the fact that the sun sets by 5:00 pm. I love kid jammies, too.

    ReplyDelete