Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer

How do you know your Summer is starting to wear on you?
We had a rough night last night.  Matt woke me up after he had been sleeping walking from the toilet to the tub and fell inside of it.  I literally thought he went through the window.  Just minor abrasions and bruises.  A few hours later he woke me again because I was screaming out terrifying screams after some ghosts were chasing my family in my dreams.  On a Merri-go-round.  Enough said. We are fatigued and still laughing!  We are loving being away from home every weekend.  Between Lake Minnewaska and Lake Geneva, we manage to keep organized and our schedules pumping with fun!

We managed to either go to the pool or lake 7 days in a row and loved every bit of water molecule.  This baby bump of mine is growing faster than I thought.  So, I stick close to the water.











My family had a good time spending the 4th of July in a boat parade, time outside, awesome meals from my mom and relaxing.  Sure is a hot summer and enjoying every second at the lake! (sleep deprived and all!)

1 comment:

  1. I feel bad that I started to laugh when I read Matt was sleep walking and fell into the tub! That is awful (and still a little funny!). Hope the rest of the summer takes it easy on you!

    ReplyDelete