Tuesday, July 31, 2012

30 weeks!














My eyes are filled with tears while writing this.  I feel so 


blessed.  I am so happy for Carsen to have this little


brother to tag along side of him.  This little life inside of


me is going to be one tough little guy and is going to meet


the most amazing big brother.  I can hardly wait for day 


they meet....




9 weeks to go!!!








How far along? 30 weeks


Total Weight gain? 30 lbs


Maternity clothes? All the time, anything cool.  Got a new 


maternity swimming suit that is much more comfy to wear all


weekend long.


Stretch marks?  The old ones are just getting more beautiful :)


Sleep?  Nada.  Wake up about every 30 mins to turn side to side.


Best moment this week?  Feeling stronger kicks and watching


our little guy jiggle around.


Miss anything?  Running, biking, swimming, lifting, sweating it up 


in the gym.


Movement?  A lot of kicks to the left side of my belly.  


Food Cravings?  Ice, ice chips, melted ice chips, Mr. Icee


Anything make you queazy or sick?  Anything that would make 


my gastritis flare up.  Coffee/spicy food/fruit


Have you started to show yet?  Sure, everyone asks how many 


days instead of how many weeks. 


Gender:  We are so thrilled to picture another little boy in our


life!


Labor signs?  Braxton hicks that are uncomfortable at times.


Happy or Moody?  With all our life changes I feel like I am 


pretty happy.  Just wishing I felt better.


Looking forward to?  Sept 27th when I get to see him!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing! You're almost there! So excited for you guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly is PERFECT and Carsen looks so happy! Sept 27th is going to come so fast! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 Weeks? Wait, What?
    The burp cloth assembly line started yesterday! Cohen and I went to pick out fabric and I told Cohen, "we are picking out fabric for --------" and used your fav name! It sound even sweeter saying it!
    Enjoy your time now, because starting Sept 27th it is going to be a crazy, wild, fun journey!

    ReplyDelete