Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Saddle up!

Ok, really old post, but have to get it in the books!

Miracle horse riders...the most wonderful people ever!  Carsen is in complete heaven.  Total peace to his little body and just rides away until they make him stop.  Such a big boy and a trooper! 



He likes to look back and Jace and I!


But, when it comes time to taking his picture, he avoids me...



Holding a strangers hand...seriously adorable...



Showing me his helmet!  He loves all the ladies attention! 


4 comments:

  1. I should be sleeping or cleaning or prepping for our next homeschool co-op, but I am catching up here tonight instead. I miss reading about you guys!! Are you ready for lots of comments???

    Carsen is SOO cute up on that horse! What a great experience for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at him on that horse! I would be terrified. He is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Can't wait for Hockey to start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well,this post is nearly a year old...and I am just seeing it! I'm not sure why, but, nevertheless, I am super pumped for all that is Carsen!! This is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete