Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thankful!

I am so thankful for those helping Carsen this year.  The past two weeks one of his para's has been using a cane for herself due to bone on bone pain to her hip.  She walks with a cane, while she walks Carsen in his gait trainer.  The dedication she has to walk down the hall with severe pain, hold her cane under her arm and hold Carsen upright amazes me.  He has been slouching in his gait trainer because he likes to be well, "Lazy!"  I dont blame him one bit.  Therefore, I am thankful for a hard working para to push him past his comfort zone, even when she is beyond her comfort zone.  I am curious, how do I thank her for her efforts?  A million thank you's just won't cut it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. What a great para. I'm happy for you and Carsen that he has so many supportive people in his life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you tell her what you told us -- that will be enough thanks for her. Most of the time -- appreciation is all people want who are serving with their heart. She is obviously serving with her heart. Carsen, and you and your family, are definitely blessed by her devotion to Carsen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carsen is really blessed!

    ReplyDelete