Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scooter

Carsen might get a new nickname.  You should see this kid!  He is moving all over the place!  I was feeling guilty this evening.  I took time out of our family day to go for one last, long bike ride on a gorgeous Fall day.  The whole 20 mile ride I missed Matt and Carsen.  I wondered, "What was I missing out on at home?"  Thinking, "I should have stayed home."   I couldn't resist time to myself!

 Matt had put Carsen down to play on his colorful play mat.  When I walked in the door, I was surprised to find that Carsen had a new play space...




He wanted that little tiny strap to play with under his high chair.  It may be something only a mother would think was cute, but I was so proud to have seen him move so far to get something so little.

For this...he may be called "Scooter."  But, only for a little while, I am sure he will find some new activity and we will move on from this stage.  That would be fine by me!



4 comments:

  1. First of all, love the new look! I can just about hear your expression when you found this argyle pattern! And secondly, more scooting - what fun! You gotta get video of that! How amazing is it that he spotted that little strap and went after it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured if I can't paint his wall argyle, I will do his blog! :) I will get a video of his scooting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so fun to see what motivates our little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see him scoot! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete