Monday, November 22, 2010

Silly songs!

I am not a singer.  In fact, the first time I had to sing to Carsen I made sure no one would hear me.  I made sure that no one was in the house or even out side.  The words came out very softly and very unsure, "youuu are my sunshine"  Wow, that was hard!

I am doing a little better today.  So good, that I am posting a video of Carsen from today.  My singing is not better but I have been able to let go of my singing insecurity so that you can see Carsen's giggles.  Is he laughing at me when I sing?  Maybe so.  I am glad I can make him laugh!  I have to share this because he is so happy!



I just love this pic of him from this morning!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! I love this post. It made me giggle too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your voice is way better than mine! I watched this twice cause he is so darn cute! I love his smile and giggles! I love your perseverance, strength, and love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava keeps saying, "Where is Carsen's shirt?"

    Cute post! Thanks for being brave enough to post yourself singing! Very adorable! You're so good with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly

    Carsen looks so much more like a little boy in that picture than one week ago! I will keepy saying prayers for Carsen to walk! I know he will walk, as he did such a great job at Grandma's house. If you ever need Barkley and I to drive up for some extra motivation let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cohen enjoyed your singing! Super adorable photo of Carsen! He looks so old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! He has grown up so much since I last saw him! He sure knows how to melt a girl's heart. :) Kelly - you are an amazing mom! And Carsen - I'm so proud of you!! You ARE learning your name so well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete