Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Diary Post # 1

Okay, it has been a LONG time since I have pushed the "new post" button.  I realized today that I have 6 drafts just waiting to be sent.  I won't send them because I think "those are NOT complete and they arn't getting my point across yet!" 

I injured my knee running outside when it was "warm" out!  (35 degrees)  Just another reason to hate Winter right?!  So, as I was using the ARC trainer tonight I was dreaming up an idea on how to encourage myself to blog and send right away.  I want to remember the little things Carsen has done that are so important to me! 

WARNING to all my blog readers: Don't read any blogs that are titled Diary Post's.  They are going to be pointless to you.  They are there for the little things in life that I don't want to miss.  The things that make me the happiest!  Just an FYI to spare some time!  ha ha

Rambling and moving on...

I am all dressed to go to spinning class tonight, I pulled Carsen's wet little body out of the tub, put a diaper on and he giggled and giggled and giggled at me.  UH OH, I thought, "he is in one of THOSE moods!"  He gets super goofy and playful! I lovvvvvve when he gets this way!

I dash to get my camera and just start shooting...




That hair just kills me, when it gets longer he curls like that after his bath!


Yes, that is a smile, and yes, he inherited that top lip from me...what a lucky boy!



Pat-a-cake

Silly giggles!

Okay, so I was 10 minutes late for my spin class.  Do you think I cared when I got there?  NO WAY!  I smiled at the girls in my class and said, "I was playing with Carsen."  Tied my shoes, adjusted the bike, focused into our amazing instructor and got that heart rate up to 165 bpm for 45 mins.  Burn baby burn!!!

Life is fun!!!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute post! Carsen is getting so big and I love his hair. Thanks for sharing with us (and I think that your blog readers are going to love to hear about the little things;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...it took about two seconds for me to fall in love with your sweet boy! I love those silly moments that you want to last forever! We love to read about the big and little stories and the silly moments. We love them all. Keep 'em comin'. Oh, and we LOVE the pics, too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smile he inherited from you, cause it brings a smile to my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a precious little boy! God has truly bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly-You never cease to AMAZE me!
    Carsen-You are my SUNSHINE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every day life is the best and is what makes our life meaningful! Keep the diary posts coming!

    ReplyDelete