Saturday, February 5, 2011

Winter fun

As I eat my bowl of light vanilla icecream, smothered in chocolate syrup, I am reminded by the chilly winter we have had!  It is never too cold here in MN to eat a huge bowl of icecream!  It is sinful, yet rewarding!

Even though I am really hating this winter, I am loving the sunrise I saw yesterday morning!  Spectacular to my eyes!



Makes me wish for summer with the wave like appearance.



Carsen was not impressed the day he had to drive around with me to take pictures!

Thank goodness for my camera, I am getting bored with this Winter. 
I even started my Spring cleaning today!

3 comments:

  1. I have spring fever too! I am so ready to start spring cleaning. Beautiful photos and I love the pic of Carsen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carsen looks totally thrilled! Pretty pics and that was a gorgeous sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! Life passes you by if you don't enjoy the beautiful surroundings around you. I really enjoy your pictures.

    ReplyDelete