Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday Fun!

I had the day off yesterday.  That means, no work, no therapy, no plans and nothing in my calendar for Monday.  Just Carsen and I.  How lovely it was.

However, I did 3 load of towels, 4 loads of clothes, cleaned 4 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms...stuff had to get done.

Carsen loves to watch the laundry!

We did include some fun time.  We made gooey butter bars.  Sounds healthy right?




He loved cleaning the bowl out!





He approved!


And the best part of my day...we had plenty of time to work on giving kisses!! He was giving many kisses to me throughout the day.  Very sweet sloppy kisses!  Then when daddy got home, he decided he deserved one!  He loves his daddy!  Matt loves his kisses, even though they are wide open and sloppy!  To have our son show us love is one of the best gifts!!


Love!

5 comments:

  1. This is the FIRST one of your posts that made me LAUGH instead of cry!! I laughed out loud at the batter pictures...haha he is sooo cute!! Send me some of those butter bars will ya?

    So amazing Carsen can show you LOVE...such a gift!

    Sending Kisses to Carsen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the Carsen kisses! And isn't he adorable licking up all that batter?! Yummy! My mouth is watering!

    And laundry.....yes.....finally finished up for the week here, too....ugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first and second pictures, all I could think was "HE LOOKS SOOOOO BIG!"

    Glad you had an awesome day together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Carsen! Such a cutie pie!


    By the way, I am a little upset that you were in Alex and didn't bring me any Butter Bars...... And Cohen was mad you didn't stop over to see his new tricks! Good thing we have Katie otherwise he may forget what you look like! ;)

    ReplyDelete