Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Color

I am loving keeping Carsen home more.  I try to keep him home at least once a week because I just plain miss him.  I get so much more done with him home with me.  I know it sounds silly, but I can organize my life better.  We just work together well!  Last week was our day to make Christmas cookies.

So, on a 30 degree day, that is exactly what we did.  Carsen loved to play with the dough...


Mash it...


While I remind myself to continue to believe in my little guy...



His perfect cut outs with only one little finger polk...


Messy?  Not too bad...


Happy?  Yes! Loving the almond flavored dough...


Carsen! You have dough slime all over your face!!  I do?


His masterpiece!  Just perfect!



I love the sea of  bright colored cookies!


Looks like the Lussenden Christmas will be filled with lots of crazy colored cookies!


After all that cookie eating, we figured it was time to head outside for a walk with Saige!


The perfect day for me!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to eat those cookies...but most of all I can't wait to give Carsen's adorable lips a huge kiss!!
    nice camera work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carsen has such luscious lips! I can't wait to cut all of that hair off at Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect helper you have there Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect day!! I am so jealous you can stay home part time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty post! I'm glad you got your cookie making done! I'm hoping to get to that on Monday!

    ReplyDelete