Friday, December 30, 2011

Snuggles

Any of you mom's out there just snuggle the breath out of your child/ren?  After a fun filled daycare party at the bowling alley, I was so proud of Carsen and all I wanted was to be close to him and not let go.  You know, that bed time routine where you are suppose to read books and lay them down by themselves?  Didn't happen.  Just a needy mommy tonight and a little boy loving the snuggles.  I just love that little baby in Carsen when he sucks his fingers (yah, I know) and bats his long eye lashes and just stares into my eyes, and all curled up into a ball in my arms!  Then watching him fall asleep and to hold him tight through his dreams.  If you haven't done this lately, I highly recommend it!  Best dose of medicine!  Happy Snuggles!

9 comments:

  1. Love SNUGGLES!!! Snuggling with Carsen is the best! You explained it just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snuggling! Unfortunately, my boys are not big snugglers anymore. But, I am always up for a Carsen snuggle. I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way Kelly! It must be a mom/son thing! I love snuggles from Jack and make him promise me every time I am covering him in kisses that he will let me do this when he's 16 too. Thanks for reminding me to take time to snuggle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way Kelly! It must be a mom/son thing! I love snuggles from Jack and make him promise me every time I am covering him in kisses that he will let me do this when he's 16 too. Thanks for reminding me to take time to snuggle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always told my boys that they would never be too big for my lap, but I am not sure who that was more reassuring to! I still treasure a kiss and hug from my "boys" Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly,
    Hi! I just sat and read your blog. I happened across it on Facebook (which I hardly ever get on) and I'm so glad I did! You are an amazing mom! I still remember you as the cutest little neighbor girl and now you are a mom, depending on God and it is amazing. We have a blog, too if you want to "Keep up with the Jones" www.jonesrunners.blogspot.com Say hi to your family!! Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to wake my daughter up every night at midnight just to play with her. All I wanted to do was snuggle and hold her tight because I missed her so much during the day! I totally understand this blog and good for you for snuggling every chance you get!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay....deep breath....I am back!

    What a sweet post. Sometimes all the therapy any of us need is in our family.

    ReplyDelete