Friday, March 9, 2012

Birthday Fun!

There is nothing better in the world than neighbors.  One of them just dropped of a warm, loaf of 7-grain bread.  Heavenly!  Lastnight, another neighbor dropped off a a birthday present for Carsen.  Carsen was so excited to get this big huge ball and awesome magnetic turtles to play with in the tub, that he barely noticed that his neighbor friend was here to play.  They ended up chasing each other around the living room and had such a blast with each other!


There is nothing better than making a visit to Carsen's classroom to teach hand washing!  He wouldn't stop looking at me and I just wanted to go hold him!


Our other neighbors helped us celebrate Carsen's birthday and eat this fabulous DQ cake!  It was extra special because Carsen's cousins Abby and Jett got to celebrate with us!


Grandpa came to visit me for my birthday!  Lots of giggles, smiles and rough play!  


Did I mention giggles?  Carsen and his daddy giggle all evening long!  What an awesome birthday!


Carsen's actual party is next weekend!!  Be prepared for a lot of pics!!!

3 comments:

  1. This makes me SO HAPPY!!! You are in a great place...good for me to be reminded of this when all I want in for you to live by me!
    Carsen deserves the best of everything and he makes everyone so happy!
    Happy Birthday to me sweetie pie, Carsen! I can't believe it was 4 years ago when you just started to change my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just LOVE his beautiful smile in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Lots of birthday celebrations! Happy Birthday Carsen!

    ReplyDelete