Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Sunshine

The sunlight was so yummy, I wanted to eat it!  What is it about Spring time that makes me feel so at peace?  Sitting on the crunchy grass with peeps of green coming through makes me so excited for the months to come.  Our long walk was perfect.  Carsen was white knuckled on his trike.  Pure happiness oozing out of his smile.  Our stupid dog, Saige, ran around very nicely and listened every time her name was called.  No wind, just sunshine and the evening to drag out because there is so much more sunlight.  






Carsen played in the mulch like a little boy should.


 I love seeing his red, warm finger tips.




Bring on Spring.  Our neighbors took down their snow fence today...They better not jinx us.

4 comments:

  1. Ha. We took our snow fence down a couple days ago too! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What people?!?! DO NOT take your snow fences down! It WILL jinx us! I have forbidden Adam to take the snow blower of the tractor 'til June.

    Anyway...back to more important things....cute, cute pictures! Cute Carsen....always with one sock on and one sock off. Looks like you guys got the most our of your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how he only has one sock on! We struggle to keep any on around here, too, and, honestly if it's nice out, I could care less :) I also love how loooong his feet are; they look so much like the girls'! We put the snowblower away the other day, and it was a very eery thing to be doing in March.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures of Carsen! Love that smile. Aaron took my snowblower off my tractor, too. I think God has answered everyone's prayers for an early spring.

    ReplyDelete