Thursday, August 9, 2012

Chaos!!

Our life has been utter chaos.  It is great!  We have so many goals to reach and it feels good to dig in and get dirty!  We decided to build another house! Uff da!  It isn't the house we intentionally wanted to build next but it will be perfect for Carsen's needs for the next year or so.  The basement was dug yesterday, then it rained for once and put the basement behind.  We are waiting for it to dry out so that we can keep moving.  With the baby coming in 7 weeks, we are anxious to get the ball rolling.

I wish I had my camera the other day, but Carsen was such a boy the other day.  We took a wagon ride to the lot and watched the excavator, dump trucks and daddy in the skid loader.  He got so much attention from the truck drivers.  A lot of waving to the wheels and horn honking was going on.   Curious Carsen just watched and giggled at the awesome site!

Our house is now empty, we are sleeping on a mattress on the floor and Carsen is playing with anything he can find around the house.  I am loving cleaning, organizing, throwing and donating all of our stuff!

Last weekend I decided to take a photoshoot of Carsen.  I am taking pictures of everyone else but him.  So, we chose the perfect day and time.  It turned out better than it looks.  This was the second weekend I tried and it ended up on a day that he wasn't feeling well.  We got some good ones anyway!






"I don't want to smile!!!!"

















With a week of vacation this week, I feel like I can actually get things done around here! We have been enjoying the pool, swinging in the back yard, no daycare, corn on the cob, BLT's, baby kicks, braxton hicks, cooler nights and many goals being accomplished!  I am actually okay with utter chaos at this point.  The more we get done now, the less there needs to be done when the baby comes.  We are looking forward to holding our little boy and enjoying a new little life!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your pictures! You are a great photographer! You have one special little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are handling the chaos in your life quite well! I think I would go crazy! I am a bit envious of all the work you are getting done and things you are checking off your list because I am getting next to nothing done every day!

    PHoto shoots with your own kids are hard and always end in frustration for me. But Carsen is adorable and I want to know what in the world he is sitting on in the first few pics?!

    ReplyDelete