Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Emotions of a Two year old!

Today was day number 7. 
It was a day I prayed that Carsen was back to himself. 
He woke up again at 5:00 A.M. screaming bloody murder. 

I hate teeth. 
I hate waking up to my unhappy child. 
I hate that I have no idea why he cries like this for weeks. 
So, we deal with it and blame it on teeth.

On a more positive note...Carsen had an awesome day at daycare with his girlies...and this was how the rest of our night went...

Bath time with bubbles gave us a small smile...

Then, he decided they tasted good...

This is a smile...much better than tears...

To top it off...I asked him to say "cheese" and he gave me the biggest gift in the last 7 days...



I love this kid!

2 comments:

  1. His smile makes me laugh! I know that it is hard when he is out of sorts, but you do an awesome job! And I love bathtime pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very patient with him...it's so hard when they are fussy and you don't really know why. Glad he seems better!

    ReplyDelete