Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Family times!

Due to our lovely MN weather, our family Christmas was cancelled last weekend.  Half of my family lives in Alexandria so we were still able to enjoy time with eachother.  I was happy there was some time to take pictures.  Here are a few of my favorites!

I love the background of this one...I was too lazy to get my boots on, so I took it out of their window!

Busy playing...and warming my heart with smiles!




Carsen and Cohen are snuggle buddies!


I love his nice pink, soft skin on Grandma's shoulder!

The light was awesome this morning!!

When I was taking this shot, my Dad was smiling...he thought I was taking a pic of his face!

My Dad taught Carsen how to give a "high-five" this weekend...I was lucky enough to get a good shot!  He works a lot with Carsen and is determined to help him in any way!

3 comments:

  1. I love love love these photos! Especially the last one. You should frame that one, it is priceless! And I love that you take pictures of food...I do the same thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just picture your dad smiling at the camera! So funny! Love the one of the HIGH FIVE! I wonder where Carsen gets his fingers from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting quite talented with the camera. Your pictures are such a joy to view! :)

    ReplyDelete