Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blessings

How do you thank a friend for watching my son for the day?  Not to mention she had the day off of work AND her boys were with their grandma.  She had a whole free day to herself and she insisted on watching Carsen.   There are not many people I allow to watch my son.  As a matter of fact, there are not many people that feel comfortable watching Carsen.  Other than our fabulous family's and a wonderful friend who happens to be Matt's aunt, there are only two friends that really know Carsen.  They have accepted him for who he is.  They want the best for him and less stressful days for me.  There are not enough gift cards, flowers or gifts in this world to thank my friends to being there for my family!  However, I think special K bars help.  Or, maybe a little blog.  I feel so blessed to have these two apart of my weekly life. 

Here is to good girlfriends!

Yearly Tradition, Lou's greenhouse!  We fill a truck full of flowers in the rain and eat pizza!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww! We love you!

    Last night Ava prayed, "Thank you for Kelly and Carsen" without any prompting from me.

    It's a blessing to have your family in our life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one lucky girl to have such amazing girlfriends who love carsen like we do. (You know how overprotective and picky I am of my carsen!) Thanks girls...you are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete