Thursday, June 30, 2011

Okay, seriously, Where does the time go?  I haven't blogged for WAY to long!  Tomorrow we have a play date at the pool and I haven't even blogged about our beach play date.  Goodness, I love Summer, but where does all that time go?  I just HAVE to post some of my favorite pics of Carsen and his friends.  We have been enjoying a lot of time with cousins and friends.  Not enough time to blog.

Carsen and his friends decided they wanted to go to the Starbuck beach.  The mom's were happy because we LOVE Starbuck beach.  The water is perfect for the kids.  Clean, clear and just plain fun!  The sun was going to be out for only one day.  This was our day to soak up some rays and let the kiddos roam.  What a perfect day...



 Carsen and I went early since we had to leave early for therapy...He loved scooting and exploring.





Noah showing off his skills! I was impressed! 

The blonde and brunette doing what we do best, taking pics and eating snacks! :)

Abram is a little fish!

Jack pleased that I am taking his pic!  He is so handsome!

Favorite part of my day, Carsen laughing hysterically at Jack.  Jack loved it so he kept going back in forth to entertain Carsen. 

Back and Forth!



Beautiful Ava!

The only piece of info missing...chiggers, lake itch, bugs, whatever you want to call it.  ALL the kids bitten and itching like crazy fools, all but Carsen. Playdate over with.  Glad we don't have to worry about them at the pool tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I loved the photos! Great post. I love the beach too!

    Summertime is so busy. I agree the time goes by way to fast.

    Carsen is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed this post!! Oops! Cute pictures! I love the ones of Carsen laughing at Jack!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this post, too.

    Cute photos......and now I'm the last one to blog about the lake itch adventure. I've got a post in the works.....but it seems too late to post now.

    Glad you cancelled appointments to be with us for this adventure!

    ReplyDelete