Monday, April 16, 2012

Slightly Random

What a whirlwind our life has been!  I definitely wonder where the past month has gone.  In between this crazy life, I ponder upon my blog and think about what I am not writing about.  I really want this blog to be a diary for me to look back on one day.  Now that I am 15 weeks pregnant, I realize, I have not yet taken one baby bump picture or written on my pregnancy at all!



Our baby announcement...



I have been so blessed to be a part of so many photography sessions lately.  I love to see what I am capable of.  It has been a great challenge for me and I love having a new hobby.  Some of my favorite pictures in the past few weeks.

My adorable brother, sister in law and nephew...




A sweet little girl photoshoot...

A beautiful little baby...


The newest hunk in my life...


And my newest challenge to come...My first wedding!  These are some of their pre-wedding photos!  Ashlee is a missionary in Haiti, where she met her fiancé, Claudy!  Probably the most contagious couple to be around.  I can hardly wait to take their wedding pictures!








Next, my thirty-one business is out of control and I can't believe people want to buy so many bags.  It has been such a great journey for me, as I have learned so much about sales and being a good consultant.  As, I feel the need to focus on Carsens needs again (I didn't forget him, we have new priorities:) I have decided to back away from the part time hours i have been putting in.  I now have a new member to my team and I couldn't be happier.  A good friend and a smart mom, I am handing over my parties to her and allowing myself to let go until I feel like life is a little more steady.  I am super happy with my decision!

Another awesome aspect in my life is watching my husband drop pounds and gain muscle.  Women are starting to talk about him and I am loving his new look.  A four pack has formed and we are working towards a 6 pack.  He is training for his first 1/2 ironman to be in August in the freezing lake superior.  Since I have had to quit running due to braxton hicks, I get to live the triathlon life, and not have to do the work! :)  Long runs with the running team, workouts with a good guy friend, 5:00 am morning workout sessions DAILY, evening runs or bike, track workouts, and a whole lot of ambition, my husband is a healthier person.  We visit about goal times just about every chance we have.  I can get used to having a hotty for a husband!  We may go broke, we now have race wheels and a wet suit to add to his collection of racing gear.  His first race for the season is in 2 weeks! 

This past weekend couldn't have been better.  I was on call to work all weekend and I got to spend the day with Carsen outside.  We couldn't wait to use the new toy from his birthday. 

However, he thought it was a drinking fountain, so he drank and drank and drank...


He stood there all by himself for long periods of time enjoying the weather.  Since I took up walking, Carsen is getting a ton of trike time in.  Usually watching his puppy while in it, but enjoys it all.


One last thing to add to my random post...Carsen and I were out walking (yes, this time he was walking) and he nearly took off all by himself.  The control of his balance is outstanding lately and I feel like I could just let go.  Our new neighbors that we love dearly, came rushing out in their pj's to watch him walk because they were so excited how well he was doing.  Carsen's new neighbor friend Kye, walked around with us for some time and I realize how much more that motivated him.  

That concludes the randomness of my life.  Good night!

5 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you! Your photography skills are showing! Extremely talented! How awesome you were asked to do Ashlee's wedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Your photography skills are improving so much with every photo I see! A WEDDING? That will probably be the most challenging and fun shoot you will do! I can't wait to see those! (Just remember to look for awkward pinky's) Glad to have you back on the blogs. I have been missing Carsen's adorable face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahhh!! Sooooo excited!! See you tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the baby announcement is adorable!!!
    xx jes, www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly I want to puke after I re-read what I emailed you, crawl into a hole and never ever come back. I am so sorry. I've heard so many horror stories, so many. And I think I was afraid for you. I apologize.

    ReplyDelete